Products and Services to Help You
The value of a financial professional to help you manage and shape your financial goals presents itself in our personal planning services. Our services range from helping you to allocate your assets, to analyzing potential risks and to provide you with an optimal financial partnership.
- Retirement Income Planning
- Financial Planning
- Professional-Money Management
- College Planning (529 Plans)
- Estate Planning
We work hard to make sure you have the information you need to understand your investments and in guiding you through your investment portfolio to make sure you are confident and informed about your options.
- IRAs: Roth, Traditional, 401k, Rollovers
- Employer Based Benefits: Simple IRA, 401k, Profit Sharing
- Fee-Based Portfolio Management
- Mutual Funds
- Annuities: Fixed & Variable
How much life insurance is enough? Do I have the right type of life insurance? What are my longterm
care needs…can this be covered by life insurance? These are important questions to consider, and we can help you make these decisions with our insurance services.
- Life Insurance: Term, Universal, Variable Universal
- Medicare Supplement
We understand that each business has its own unique opportunities for a professional grade business investment strategy. We are happy to build a relationship and work with you to understand which of our business planning services are best for your business.
You’ve worked your whole life up to this moment. Now what?
You may have the following questions:
- Social Security-when do I start taking it?
- Medicare-when do I sign up, how does it work?
- 401k/Employer retirement plan-what do I do with it now?
We can help you answer these questions.
Let's get started today!
Toll Free: 1.866.880.7214
Location: 812 East Main Street
Greenfield, IN 46140
Securities and Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA / SIPC The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss &/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: IN, OH, IL, FL, AL, CO, CA, WA, GA, KY