The Road Ahead
Vision and Mission
• Analyze your current financial health
• Educate you on what you’re currently invested in as well as other options
• Create a road map to pursue your goals and review it regularly to keep it current with your growing and changing needs over time.
Why Choose Us
• Committed – We are committed to providing you with the finest in wealth management and financial planning services. We are free to work with you in a way that helps to meet your needs and desires.
• Understanding – We understand that wealth management is a process, not a product. As such, you receive ongoing money-mentoring and coaching. We are there when you need us.
• Educated – We attend a minimum of thirty hours of classroom education each year, over twice the industry average. We do this for one reason only… to better serve you with the latest in products, services and tax strategies.
• Technology – View your account statements, account values, holdings and transaction histories online. Use the online Client Vault to store all of your important documents, i.e. wills, trusts, tax returns, account statements all in one place.
How We Work With Our Clients
Step 1 – Discovery
The first step towards your financial freedom is called Discovery. In the Discovery process we will focus on getting to know as much as possible about you and your needs, wants, and goals. In addition, you will also have the opportunity to learn more about us and how we will work with you to pursue your goals. Some of the areas we may cover in Discovery are:
• Your current investments
• Your personal spending habits and budget
• Your personal risk tolerance
• Your retirement timing
In the Educate phase, we will spend our time reviewing your existing investments and discuss how well they fit with the needs you shared during the Discovery phase. We will review the different types of investments available and how they match with your timing and risk tolerance. You will learn the difference between conservative and aggressive investments and the needs to help prior to ensure that both are adequately covered.
Once we have evaluated your needs and discussed the appropriate mix of investment options for your specific situation, it will be time to initiate your plan. This is where you will make your initial decisions on which components to implement immediately and then set a timetable for the implementation of future steps. We will identify the next steps for implementing your plan and any actions that you will need to take before we meet again at a scheduled time to help prior to ensure your plan accomplishes your goals.
Check back here for upcoming events!
Toll Free: 1.866.880.7214
Location: 812 East Main Street
Greenfield, IN 46140
Securities and Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor, Member FINRA / SIPC The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss &/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: IN, OH, IL, FL, AL, CO, CA, WA, GA, KY